Re: LG G3 Bluetooth problems after Marshmallow update
mikesd222
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK.  I've sent a message to Garmin App developer.  The latest version of the Garmin App was last published on the play Store on 2/16/2016.

0 Likes
Espovt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I gave feedback at Google Play Store for the OMRON Wellness App asking if Marshmallow is supported by them.

MFitzmau

My Bluetooth wont even turn on. I click the switch to on and it auto turns off after 2-5 seconds. I've tried restarting the phone, and am hoping I don't have to factory reset.

0 Likes
tjford
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here.  Updated to Marshmallow, and now phone won't sync with Garmin VivoActive at all.  Phone pairs with Wahoo Kickr HRM but repeatedly drops the connection.  Both devices paired with phone fine without a hitch for a year prior to the update, and I tested both devices with my wife's iPhone and they work fine.  I found a lot of advice about enabling location services, but doing so didn't help.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
MJDieter

I have Bluetooth issues with my elite bicycle trainer.  I have contacted the manufacturer to see if the "my etraining" app is compatible with Marshmallow update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tjford,

This is not how we want you to feel about your new update. Software updates are intended to improve the functions of your phone. When a software update is completed it may take sometime for your application to optimize to the new update. Is your Garmin application up to date?  Are you receiving any error messages?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikesd222
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Garmin Connect app is up-to-date.  New version was release a couple days ago.  Error message in the app that it was having trouble sending the file to the device. 

0 Likes
JonathanSt

I am also having issues with Bluetooth since the update.  Bluetooth will periodically turn off when I am using it with either my wireless headphones or my Nissan Leaf.  When I open settings, Bluetooth has been disabled.  When I turn it on, it will only connect for call audio.  I have to turn off and then back on again to get it to connect for media.  It will do this several times in a one hour work out or commute.  Please note that the Bluetooth on the phone is turning off, not on the audio devices.

0 Likes
tedede
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Folks,

Can you find out when 6.0.1 will be released for the LG G3.  There are clearly problems with bluetooth low energy on 6.0.  They are fixed in 6.0.1.  I would like a date from Verizon on when this patch will be released.

https://support.thetileapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/213308897-Marshmallow-Android-Connectivity-Issue-6-...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tedede,

Thank you for reaching out here for help. We certainly want for every function of your phone to work as it should. At this time, we do not have a release date. You can contact LG to see if they have any information for you on this. They can be reached at http://bit.ly/1KNDR2J. Thank you so much for your patience at this time.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes