Re: LG G3 - Date/Time is constantly inaccurate
SarahBeddow
Enthusiast - Level 3

Until they fix it, nothing we do to our phones will hold.  I keep clicking my heels together and that doesn't work either.  Just went into downtown - 600 Pike - Seattle and watched the time change.  So it is more than one downtown tower.

Everyone needs to call tech support and get a service ticket started.  I have one [removed].

They love it if you tweet about it too.

Ticket number removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
NathanLake
Contributor - Level 1

Hey Verizon tech support...I know you monitor this forum. How about speaking up so that we know you are here and then we don't have to plan a flash mob outside your stores here in Seattle. Or, we could approach AT&T for a group discount for all disgruntled G3 owners you have created.

Don't you think we have been suffering long enough with this?

Seattlerockgal
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seriously. Between this, and the fact that my husband never got a rebate when they were offering to buy back the iPhones last fall, we are seriously considering switching carriers. I want my LG G3 to function properly, is that too much to ask?

0 Likes
NathanLake
Contributor - Level 1

Dont forget to tweet your concerns using #LGG3 and #Verizonwireless

0 Likes
Seattlerockgal
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tweeted at them, they just replied. "Did I set the time manually?" Um, yes. The issue is that you can't make usage of the automatic time zone feature.

0 Likes
matthew71209

Since Monday the 9th, my LG g3 has been flipping back and forth between correct time and 1 hour earlier..I'm in Issaquah too! How can I manually set my clock?? I rely on it as an alarm for work and it changed while lounging in my house, I'm afraid it will change overnight.. Why isn't this fixed already?!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help NathanLake! Is the date/time inaccurate?  When did this start? Do you have the http://vz.to/1GrlER9 latest software on your phone? Please share details.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

matthew71209,

We definitely want to make sure your time is accurate and everything works great for you. Have you tried turning the phone off and removing the SIM card? Often when the phone reconnects to the network fresh it will pick things up correctly. If needed for the moment you can go into your settings under date & time and turn off automatic date & time and automatic time zone. That will let you set the time manually but we want to make sure we get the automatic time working for you as well.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SarahBeddow
Enthusiast - Level 3

Time is wrong in Bellevue now as well.  My software is up to date.  What is Verizon doing to resolve this?

0 Likes
NathanLake
Contributor - Level 1

You need to understand we are all very familiar with this problem and the possible workarounds. We want the phone to work without manual workarounds and worry.

0 Likes