Re: LG G3 rebooted continously after recent update now won't turn on
ameritus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Brief update, it has been a month with no resolution found.  I bought a new battery in the slim hope it would help but it did not work.  I had a frustrating calls with LG support who sent me to Verizon support.  My last hope is to reinstall the 5.1.1 VS98535C update manually to see if it helps per the Verizon rep.  However yet another issue has come up in that the Verizon SW Upgrade Assistant Launcher will not install on my computer.  This is all disheartening as I had no real choice in receiving this update which caused this mess and am stuck with a useless phone midway through my contract through no fault of my own.

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 rebooted continously after recent update now won't turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ameritus, it is concerning for us to hear that no resolution has been met in regards to having this issue resolved. You say that you are having issues with having the Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant install on your computer. Are you attempting to install it after connecting your device to your computer with a USB cable?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes