LG V10 text delete
LG-uzer

I have LG V10.  Originally, I could delete full text conversations from multiple people at one time.  Now, I must open individual conversations, select which texts to delete and then delete.  Takes too long.  How can I retrieve original functionality?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V10 text delete
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know your time is valuable, let's look into this. Which messaging application are you using? When did you notice the change?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LG-uzer

Message+

Received the phone in December and all was good. I think it changed with first update I received.

Thank you

-

Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

=============

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"LG V10 text delete"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1417935#1417935

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place, help is here. With the message+ app from the conversations screen, if you press & hold a conversation a pop-up window will give you the option to delete. Choose delete conversation, the window will close nd that conversation will have a blue check. Then just touch the bubble on the left for each other conversation you want to delete. Once they all have the blue checks, the trash can in the upper right will delete them.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes