LG V30 OREO UPDATE
TimBobby

AFTER THE UPDATE THE APP ICON SHAPE ON HOMESCREEN AND NAV BAR ARE NOT SHOWING CORRECTLY WHEN SET TO THE ORIGINAL SETTING.  ROUNDED SQUARE, ROUND, CYLINDER, SQUARE, AND CIRCLE SETTINGS ALL SHOWING CORRECTLY.  WHEN SET TO ORIGINAL, GOOGLE APPS ARE SHOWING LIKE THEY DO ON THE ROUNDED SQUARE SETTING. HELP! please excuse the caps. Caps lock was on. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V30 OREO UPDATE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TimBobby Having our setting and being able to customize our device is always important. I want to make sure that we answer all your questions. To change the icon shape, please go to Settings > Home screen > Icon shape > Original > Tap OK. I also want you to know that those are the only options and that’s how LG designed it. Please let me know if this answers your question.
EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

old configuration may not be available with the update!!

0 Likes
TimBobby

The Verizon app icons do not change at all. No matter what it's set too. 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

have you re-booted since the update??

0 Likes
TimBobby

Yes. A few times.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the need for your icons to be visually pleasing. How are the applications working since the update? Are you able to open them? You mentioned the Verizon applications are impacted are newly downloaded applications having issues? Have you looked into downloading a theme to change overall appearance of the phone and would streamline all application shapes?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes