LG V30
Lurkingloaf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a brand new LG v30 and at times the display becomes unresponsive or laggy I have difficulty interacting with the software and keyboard what could be the problem and what should I do

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V30
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a phone that is unresponsive and that lags is not good Lurkingloaf. What specifically is going on with the keyboard? How did all of this start? Has there been any damage to the device?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lurkingloaf
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no damage. It's brand new. My girlfriend ever tried it and sometimes you have to push a button pretty hard multiple times to get it to respond. Most of the time it's OK. Sometimes it just doesn't respond for a few extra milliseconds

Sent from Nine<http://www.9folders.com/>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lurkingloaf,

I appreciate the details. I want your device to work perfectly for you. Let's dive deeper into this. Do you have a screen protector on your LG V30? This may be the reason for the slow response. Have you tried to perform a power cycle when this happens to see if there's an improvement?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lurkingloaf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have a screen protector. I have tried removing it and it and it behaves the same. I will try power cycling but I think there is an inherent problem with this panel vs the V20 panel. The sensitivity is too low. Thanks for the support but I am considering just going back to my v20

Sent from Nine<http://www.9folders.com/>

0 Likes