Re: LG V60 Dual Screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Samgoingsiii

I am truly sorry you feel this way as this promotion is definitely legitimate. Have you submitted your information as per the details mentioned earlier in this post? 

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Metalbigman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still waiting on my "free" screen from LG. It wasn't till after the purchase that I was told about emailing LG to get three thing. Verizon should have been up front about this BEFORE I signed. It's been almost 4 weeks and I'm still waiting. Not a fan

Metalbigman
Enthusiast - Level 1

The email link is not working. 

CLyons1306
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got my V60 and sent all required info to LG. Got a confirmation email on July 20th. Today is September 3 and still no dual screen or email. The only reason I got this phone is for the dual screen capability and on the recommendation of the Verizon sales rep. I feel this was a big mistake.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about this issue with LG and are always here for you to help anytime if you need any assistance.  Is there anything that we can assist you with at this time?

0 Likes
Susan2020
Contributor - Level 1

Link to Verizon LG dual screen offer when purchasing the V60 ThinQ. Redeem from here as well. 

https://www.lg.com/us/promotions/verizon

Screenshot_20200905-092859_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Nanamommatammy
Enthusiast - Level 1

No it's been over 3 months and everytime I.comtact them they say it will be two more.weeks! Had I known it.would take this.long I would.NOT have purchased the lg to begin with.The hone itself has all sorts of glitches, it is.constantly dropping calls andknocking.e.off the.i Internet..TOTAL DISAPPOINTT!!

Nanamommatammy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Of course I have months ago when I.first purchased the phone.this wait is ridiculous.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sad to know you are experiencing issues with your phone and want to make sure you get the help you need.

Regarding the screen, have you gotten the e-mail that confirms the eligibility?

For the service issues, does this happen, everywhere? Does the signal indicator change?

0 Likes
vegastahoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still no screen for a phone purchased in May.   Feel stupid for falling for this scam.  You've lost a 20 year customer here.