LG3 call is muffled
mistercliffy

I switched to Verizon last year and bought 2 of the LG3 phone(on same day), with both phones no one was able to hear us. The mics are not blocked!

Checked forum then tried disabling google anywhere with no success, Went to store and one phone was eligible for upgrade so we switched to I-Phone.

How is it that the other phone isn't eligible till August 2016?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG3 call is muffled
Snn5
Legend

If you started both lines at the same time, they should stay the same in terms of contract time.  Turning off Advanced Calling and "Google now on every screen" should have helped the mic muffling.  When you say eligible for upgrade, do you mean Early Edge or upgrade to a new 2-year contract?  Maybe they were only willing to upgrade one line so that the other would have to wait and therefore keep both lines on Verizon to ensure you remain a customer longer.

0 Likes
mistercliffy

Yes, tried to pay cash but early edge is only way they said it would go through. Guess I fell in that trap, stuck with a phone that Will only text next 16 months.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can always pay cash, but they don't get the same commission if they don't have some sort of time commitment from you.

0 Likes