LGG3 question
kjw006

My LG G3 has gone through 2-3 system updates lately and now whenever I'm on Wi-Fi my phone runs very slow (ie: downloading info, pics, videos, buffering, etc). Very frustrating. Any help with why or how to fix it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LGG3 question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your phone is fast enough to keep up with you kjw006. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. Is the issue happening with a specific WiFi connection or does it happen with any WiFi you connect to? Do you experience the same issue when WiFi is off and you are connected to our network?
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kjw006

Thanks for your reply. To answer your questions, though I am usually on my home wi-fi, unfortunately, it also runs slow on any Wi-Fi. And no, I do not have the problem at all when I'm on the Verizon network. Odd it's after the update that this occurred.  Thanks for your time!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want your phone to perform as it should while connected to WiFi, Kjw006. Let’s start by ensuring that your WiFi network is not associated to this issue. Please reset your wireless router by unplugging the power cord of your wireless router from the electric outlet for a couple minutes. Plug back in and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kjw006 Let's make sure we get you up to speed. Do you use any other devices on your home WiFi? If so, how do they run? Have you tried forgetting the network/networks, and then restarting the phone and connecting again? Please keep us posted.
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes