Lollipop refuses MMS using google messenger. Phone is buggy and freezes up since update. I LOVED THIS PHONE TILL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
dchester721
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cmon now!!!!!!!!!!  This was the greatest smart phone Ive ever had. Now its a disaster!!!!!!!!

Labels (2)
Re: Lollipop refuses MMS using google messenger. Phone is buggy and freezes up since update. I LOVED THIS PHONE TILL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
dchester721
Enthusiast - Level 1

now google keyboard wont open when I need to type or do input. Yes Ive cleared system cache, yes I did a factory reset after update, yes Ive uninstalled and re-installed. No improvement. This is pitiful.

0 Likes
Re: Lollipop refuses MMS using google messenger. Phone is buggy and freezes up since update. I LOVED THIS PHONE TILL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you to love the phone again. Thanks for letting us know about your messaging issue. Please explain what happens as you try to use MMS. Does the regular messaging app work on your Galaxy S5?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here when you need it dchester721! Let's get your M8 working properly again. May I ask isthe default text app and default keyboard working? Also, how much available device memory do you have? When you did the factory reset on the device after the update, did you test the phone before restoring your personal info and apps? This is a critical part because if not then the issue that you may be experiencing could have been restored as well. Keep us posted so we can assist.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

OP has an M8, not S5.

0 Likes
Drakuli
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same for me. Best phone I've had in awhile... then lollipop came along... I haven't been this aggravated and pissed off at a phone update since my Motorola.