Motorola Edge 2021
BRUCEFL56
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have talked to Verizon at least 3 times I think 4. I have one of the smaller data packages and presently use an orbic phone. I have coming a Motorla Edge 2021 that I found at less cost, figured I would go for it. It is unlocked. I am "assuming" I should have no problems? Though I will have to keep an eye on my data usage which will be mostly be used home or at a free wifi place (McDonald's, etc). 

When I get it, is would the easiest way to call technical support? Though I have been told that I should have no problem, I have that feeling in the back of my mind whether totally unlocked or not something might be a miss. thanks Bruce

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola Edge 2021
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, and we can certainly try to clarify. If the phone is a manufacturer phone it may be missing carrier features, such as Video Calling, Advanced Calling, and other carrier features. If you already do not utilize most of the features, then it should not be an issue, with Androids there are third party apps that do help fill these gaps. We can't provide you with those app names, but you can find apps that do provide similar if not the same function. I hope this information helps. *Gert

View solution in original post

Re: Motorola Edge 2021
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, and we can certainly try to clarify. If the phone is a manufacturer phone it may be missing carrier features, such as Video Calling, Advanced Calling, and other carrier features. If you already do not utilize most of the features, then it should not be an issue, with Androids there are third party apps that do help fill these gaps. We can't provide you with those app names, but you can find apps that do provide similar if not the same function. I hope this information helps. *Gert