My LG G2 keeps changing the date and time.
marrsully
Enthusiast - Level 2

My LG G2 keeps changing the date and time. I did a factory reset and it is still happening. For example, at 6 am my phone was telling me it was 10 am. I shut off my phone and turned it back on a couple of hours later and it said it was some day in June at 4 am. What should I do?

Labels (1)
Re: My LG G2 keeps changing the date and time.
michelle0843
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue! Was on hold with Verizon for over an hour and a half trying to get technical support.  Don't even bother calling.  You won't get anyone on the phone and they will transfer you around like musical chairs.

0 Likes
michelle0843
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is a Moto X 2014

marrsully
Enthusiast - Level 2

i shockingly got tech support on the phone now! normally i have to wait forever to get someone too! but i need this over and done with lol its crazy!

michelle0843
Enthusiast - Level 2

Glad you got someone! I am still in some supposed que waiting for a call back which has been over 30 minutes now. Very disappointed with Verizon and there customer service at this point.

0 Likes
marrsully
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is insane. I may end up just going to the store.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah they are fully staffed on a holiday try pulling your Sim card then restart

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Marrsully, I apologize for the issue you are having with the time and date issue on your LG G2. Let me look into this concern so the time can be on the time and date. Do you have the automatic time zone set up on your device? Please double check via these steps http://vz.to/1Cl2ZcW. Keep us posted on the results.

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MyNameIsDog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im having a similar issue with my MotoX v2 as well. checked my time /date settings and its on auto update. Power cycle phone to fix. It still randomly will change to hours,/ the next day into the future. Why is this happening...?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this resolved once and for all! Do you notice a certain time when this happens exactly? What ZIP Code are you in?

0 Likes