Re: My LG G2 will not send picture messages.
ssieg

I am having the same issue! Pictures that I was able to send yesterday say that they are 'attachment size limit exceeded' when it is trying to attach the image. I am using the stock messaging app, located in 76010 zip code.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update. We need to complete additional troubleshooting. I have followed you. Please follow me and send a Direct Message. Be sure to include an alternate contact number and the best time to call.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for all you've tried tiffanymh20. Please try deleting all texts/threads, restart phone, and try sending MMS again. Let's see if this helps.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
emaried83
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  My plan allows for pics via text.  I've tried a factory reset.  That only worked for 2 days.  I've gone through all of the settings on my phone.  I've tried sending pictures in WiFi, 3G, and 4G.  Nothing fixes the problem.  Has anyone else found a solution to this problem?

0 Likes
michael1148
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI.  There seems to be a limit to the size of a picture you can send.  I cropped a picture until it was below 1 meg and that one sent.  Anything over 1 meg will not send.  You get the attachment size limit exceeded message,  This seems to have started on the last operating system update to my LG G2 phone.  Currently running LG_VS980_12B_TO_24A updated completed on April 18, 2014.  Please help!  michael1148@yahoo.com

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emaried83 Thanks for all of your efforts. We want to help get your pic msgs working again. Do you have an app the "Verizon Messages" your phone? If so, please uninstall it and restart you device in additon to making sure wifi is off and retest.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
tiffanymh20
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried everything.

I have even done a factory reset on my phone.

It still isnt working.

Tiffany

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for all of your efforts, tiffanymh20. Given the circumstances and the steps already taken it would be best to replace your phone. Can your please follow me (ChaunceyM_VZW) and send me a Direct Message. Please be sure to include a contact number. I look forward to hearing back from you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hitemlong

My wife is having same issue. With data on and off WiFi on and off not working with factory messaging.

0 Likes
Jboismier
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you contact tech support you will get a resolution!

I wasted too much time on this forum, and didn't get anything accomplished.

My new phone arrived today, however I'm sure the new LG g2 will have the same issues!

Been a customer for almost 10 years, and seriously thinking of switching carriers!