NFL Live on Mobile
resonnant

I read that verizon provides access to mobile users to see all NFL games live. How? I installed the app but was only able to view a local game and nothing else.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Live on Mobile
boringusername
Master - Level 1

No it's not ALL games. It's local, Sunday Night, Monday Night and Thursday Night games. DirecTV( now owned by at&t ) owns the rights to non local games. You read wrong.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is also something about using the Yahoo Sports app instead ,but I don't recall the details. There were some other discussions on this community forum about it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
resonnant

Look at this on Verizon's website. Watch TV, Movies, and Live Sports | Verizon Wireless

"

More Tackles. More Touchdowns. More Everything.

Only NFL Mobile from Verizon delivers premium features like:

• Watch live every Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games  - Now free for MORE Everything customers
  • Keep up with key league events and watch them live on NFL Network 24/7
  • Every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons with NFL RedZone
0 Likes
resonnant

Thank you. I saw a little about that but it wasn't decisive.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

resonnant wrote:

Look at this on Verizon's website. Watch TV, Movies, and Live Sports | Verizon Wireless

"

More Tackles. More Touchdowns. More Everything.

Only NFL Mobile from Verizon delivers premium features like:

• Watch live every Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games - Now free for MORE Everything customers
  • Keep up with key league events and watch them live on NFL Network 24/7
  • Every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons with NFL RedZone

Yeah and? Where does it say you get EVERY game? Also that link is from over 4 years ago. Verizon hasn't had the More Everything plan since Mid 2015.

0 Likes
resonnant

lol, I got that link fresh off their website yesterday when I logged in.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Besides the mention of a 3 1/2 eyar defunct plan didn't seem curious where it says "The Official Verizon IndyCar Series Mobile App is ready for the 2014 racing season.." Should have

0 Likes
ebonyr_vzw
Verizon Employee

resonnant, it's important to us that you have all the details when it comes to watching NFL games. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. For Sunday afternoon games, you'll have access to all in-market local games (no access to out-of-market games) when using our Yahoo Sports app. You'll also have access to all aired games for Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights. I hope this information helps.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes