Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
NFL Live on Mobile
resonnant

I read that verizon provides access to mobile users to see all NFL games live. How? I installed the app but was only able to view a local game and nothing else.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Live on Mobile
boringusername

No it's not ALL games. It's local, Sunday Night, Monday Night and Thursday Night games. DirecTV( now owned by at&t ) owns the rights to non local games. You read wrong.

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

There is also something about using the Yahoo Sports app instead ,but I don't recall the details. There were some other discussions on this community forum about it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
resonnant

Look at this on Verizon's website. Watch TV, Movies, and Live Sports | Verizon Wireless

"

More Tackles. More Touchdowns. More Everything.

Only NFL Mobile from Verizon delivers premium features like:

• Watch live every Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games  - Now free for MORE Everything customers
  • Keep up with key league events and watch them live on NFL Network 24/7
  • Every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons with NFL RedZone
0 Likes
resonnant

Thank you. I saw a little about that but it wasn't decisive.

0 Likes
boringusername

resonnant wrote:

Look at this on Verizon's website. Watch TV, Movies, and Live Sports | Verizon Wireless

"

More Tackles. More Touchdowns. More Everything.

Only NFL Mobile from Verizon delivers premium features like:

• Watch live every Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games - Now free for MORE Everything customers
  • Keep up with key league events and watch them live on NFL Network 24/7
  • Every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons with NFL RedZone

Yeah and? Where does it say you get EVERY game? Also that link is from over 4 years ago. Verizon hasn't had the More Everything plan since Mid 2015.

0 Likes
resonnant

lol, I got that link fresh off their website yesterday when I logged in.

0 Likes
boringusername

Besides the mention of a 3 1/2 eyar defunct plan didn't seem curious where it says "The Official Verizon IndyCar Series Mobile App is ready for the 2014 racing season.." Should have

0 Likes
ebonyr_vzw
Verizon Employee

resonnant, it's important to us that you have all the details when it comes to watching NFL games. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. For Sunday afternoon games, you'll have access to all in-market local games (no access to out-of-market games) when using our Yahoo Sports app. You'll also have access to all aired games for Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights. I hope this information helps.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes