with.  Help please  :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Droid User
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

As a general rule, when in doubt, touch and hold. Many user interface objects have pop up menus that can be accessed with touch and hold.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

So are you saying that when you are on a call and you use the volume control to raise the volume, the call volume does not increase?

0 Likes
sidporters

You are correct my good man.  I have the ringer volume set to it's highest level

and I am assuming that is the same for voice.  I just took a call and while talking I

could lower the volume using the same bar but I could not raise it to a level where

i could easily hear and understand the caller.

0 Likes
meister
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go onto the market and download and app called Volume Control. This small programs allows you to see the levels for all the volumes, as there are like 4-5 different ones on the phone. Works great.

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Maybe the caller was using a crappy iPhone. :smileywink: I am not having any issues with call volume. As meister said each function (ringer, call volume, media, etc.) has its own distinct setting.

0 Likes
sidporters

Thanks for your input.  I did not know the volume control bar works for all

the different settings as you go into them,  i appreciate everyones response

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah, the volume switches work seperately for whatever application you happen to be in, whether it's the media app, messaging or phone. It's nice, but sometimes a "master" volume would be cool.

0 Likes
sidporters

Another challenge.  How do you delete records of earlier calls from the call log?

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

You can delete them individually by pressing and holding the record until the menu pops up, then select "remove from log". Or you can delete the whole log by pressing the menu button while looking at the whole list. You can also go into the settings and tell the phone how long to keep the logs.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes
sidporters

that is great   thanks so much

0 Likes