Only silver for the HTC 10 on Verizon?
Skippy2k
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe not the biggest of deals but I have my preference and was looking forward to upgrading to the HTC 10 but the silver version looks to be the only option available for Verizon?  Any reason for this or info on when others, black specifically might be available?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Only silver for the HTC 10 on Verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Buy the color you want directly from HTC

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
OmahaEngineer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good question, Skippy2k.  I thought we were going to have at least a couple of color options.

Were you able to pre-purchase?  I stayed up past midnight last night (and woke early) to do so, but it doesn't allow me to complete the process.  I click the "Coming Soon" button and no results.  I chatted with a Verizon rep last night, and he said just wait an hour and they will fix it.  VZW should at least post something on that webpage and say they are having difficulties.  Strange also for Verizon to announce this pre-sale and not give any advance notice of pricing.  They should learn from HTC how to tease us for several months with rumors.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Buy the color you want directly from HTC

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TrickFate

I spoke with customer service this morning because the pre-order wasn't showing up for me.  They said they are currently working to get it up an running.  As for the color the only one the rep was able to see was silver.  Which will be a big disappointment.  Even on HTC's website if you buy the phone retail the only color available to Verizon customers is silver.

0 Likes
ckupsco
Enthusiast - Level 3

they said the same thing to me.  that the preorder isn't available yet.  They were hoping this morning.  It is nice that they are giving the 548 price.  thats $50 cheaper than HTC even with the code.

0 Likes
Questarian

So what do you guys think? I would really prefer the black version as well. You going to wait and hope it comes out or just grab the silver now?

Since my phone will be in a case most of it's life and the face is black you won't be able to tell most of the time, at least that's what I'm telling myself...

0 Likes
Skippy2k
Enthusiast - Level 2

I chatted with the rep last night as well while I was watching for it to go up but a little disappointied in the color option...  I just really prefer the black/dark version and so I don't know now.  I went back to an old Droid X last week as my normal phone went out while debating which phone I wanted and I am going back and forth between the S7 and HTC 10, they both have things that I like but I'm leaning more strongly toward the 10.

0 Likes
mgdking30

So has anyone heard if this will be available ever in the carbon gray?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Rumor is yes at a later date in store, but who really knows.

0 Likes