Pantech Breakout Storage Issues
drbrew

I have a Pantech Breakout and I keep getting messages that my memory is less than 30%  This just started.  I have cleaned out all of the apps I added, deleted all of the pictures, emails, messages, and everything else I could and I still get the error message.  I have deleted the upgrades on the factory installed apps and my phones will add the upgrades back.  Any idea what is going on here?  How can I delete the factory installed apps and free up more space?  Thanks for the help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
RyanMcGowa

>Comment deleted for violating VZW ToS<

I'm having the same problem. There was a new update that changed the notification level down to 30% remaining. This basically kills Gmail because it won't sync if there's a notification for low memory, and the Breakout fills up nearly that much without installing anything at all.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there drbrew!

I am very sorry to hear about the problems you've been having with the storage on your device. You are not able to uninstall the pre-loaded applications, so the most space you can free up is in pictures, music, and contacts. I might also recommend removing any unwanted text messages. All of these, also including apps like Facebook and Pandora, can take up a lot of room on the device itself. Please remove these and then power off and back on. Retry and let us know if you're still having issues.

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes