Phone Delivery By UPS
GreenBeret
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone had their phone delivered by UPS and had to sign for it?   I have a phone being delivered tomorrow between 4 and 7 PM after initially telling me it was to be delivered today between 2:30 and 5 PM.    I hate when they do that because it means you have to adjust your calendar so you can be home.

0 Likes
Re: Phone Delivery By UPS
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon requires signatures. That said, delivery drivers don't always follow the rules..that's how you get stolen packages.

0 Likes
GreenBeret
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, I sat here in my home office waiting to see the brown UPS truck park out in front of my house.  Well as I went through the foyer of the house, I thought I would just look out on the porch.  Lo and behold, there sat my $1249.00 phone.  No signature and not so much as a doorbell ring.  He parked his truck on the garage side of my house where I would not see it and came onto my porch from the garage side to the front door.    Glad I thought to look.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to receive your packages delivered to you by United Parcel Service (UPS) is very important. Changes with deliveries affect us all. To assist you with this very important matter, I accessed UPS's website to view info to help at http://spr.ly/6600ymJ0A. We hope this helps you. -Robert C.

0 Likes