Poor Customer service longest wait times
mpiriemon
Enthusiast - Level 2

is there ever a time when Verizon is not experiencing "higher than normal call volume"?   Every flippin time I call , no matter the time of day there is an unacceptable wait time to speak to customer service.

Right now I'm at 24 minutes and counting.   NO EXCUSE!!!   Oh how I hate Verizon.   6 more months until 2 of my lines are out of contract and then I'm leaving.   

24 Replies
Jackthepumpkinking
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't give them excuses and sound like a sheep.

They are one of the richest phone companies. They just simply refuse to staff enough people. And have used the pandemic on top of it as an excuse to staff even less people which makes zero sense.

0 Likes
DrRex
Enthusiast - Level 1

The truth of the matter is Verizon have set up a business model whereby they do not want to receive incoming calls. Look, you can contact American Express or Mastercard and speak to a person everytime within 3 to 4 minutes. Verizon set themselves up for failure with this model. Sometimes, you really need to talk to someone, not in 12 hrs, like now!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DrRex I'm sorry to learn you are not please with the call back time, 12 hours is a long wait. However, I'm here to help. What can we do here on this platform? -Dolores

0 Likes
mpiriemon
Enthusiast - Level 2

frig you and your reply.   don't make excuses for cruddy customer service and waiting on hold no matter what time of day you call and every time they say "do to the high call volume..."     garbage!!!!    Verizon and Comcast share the #1 spot for the worst customer service.