Prime Time..
Suburban78
Contributor - Level 1
Sounds like October 3rd could be the launch date for the Droid Prime. Anyone else looking forward to the release of this phone as much as I?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prime Time..
AZSALUKI
Legend

i would think so since there was so much whining and crying when users here found out vzn wasn't getting the SGS2.......but then again, most of them hadn't bothered to look to see that there was indeed a samsung on the horizon for verizon (likely better than the SGS2!!!!). i have found VERY little confirmed info on the prime though. 

0 Likes
Suburban78
Contributor - Level 1
From what I've seen, Prime will have a 4.65 amoled III display, 1.5 Ghz duel core processor, 1gig ram and 16gig onboard memory and a stock 2000 mAh battery. One thing that is unclear is weather or not it will have an SD card expansion slot. Bottom line is that it will blow the Galaxy S2 out of the water. For those who say they are leaving Big Red because they didn't offer the S2, that's just silly. They did everyone a huge favor because had you ran out and got the S2, you would then be upset when they rolled out the Prime. The Nexus line of phones is very unique for the fact that they are bloat and skin free! That means that when Google releases a update you get it right away, no more waiting for verizon or the manufacture to add things like HTC Sense, Motoyuck, Touchwiz and those annoying apps that you never use. Rest assured that this phone will be the hottest hardware on the street until the end of the year! I say "THANKS BIG RED FOR SMART MARKETING! ABOUT TIME..". I will be waiting at your door on the launch date. I'm sure I won't be alone. SORRY IPHONE 5, THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE YOUR YEAR!
0 Likes
carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

Looks like the unveiling could be October 11th according to this 

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-and-google-appear-poised-some-possible-ice-cream-sandwich-ctia...

Let us hope the wait is almost over.

0 Likes