SD question
waxcrazy0

Hi all..just had to get a replacement g3 from Verizon..Noticed something on start up everytime which my other one did not do...does not seem to be causing a issue at this point but I am just curious if others have this issue...it says......sd card unmount then goes to sd mount on every new start up after the phone has been shut off...Anything to be concerned about?..I tried all the obvious fixes but it still does it....Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: SD question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place, help is here . I am sad to hear of the trouble you are having with the SD card on your replacement phone. Have you backed up all the pictures & files from the SD card to your computer? I ask because with all the troubleshooting you have no doubt already thought of, you would need to reformat the SD card with this phone itself. So make sure you have everything saved on the computer before you do since reformatting will erase the card.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes