Samsung 3s camera
JAMGAN3

I have a new tablet.  When I try and take a picture most times nothing happens

It is set on auto mode.

When it doesn't take a picture it does not respond to the back key or task key either

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung 3s camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMGAN3,

A new tablet can be quite exciting to have, and taking pictures is a great way to share that bigger screen with others. What is the exact make/model of your tablet? I ask because I'm not finding one matching the title of your post. Are you using the already-included camera app to take these photos, or something else?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMGAN3

The tablet is a Samsung Galaxy 3s. The application being used is the application that came installed on the tablet

In auto mode I push the button to take a picture and nothing happens. I have waited for it to auto focus but that does not change the results.

This problem does not happen every time but does happen about 80% of the time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. We want to make sure we have the right device. Are you talking about the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3? If so, have you tried a different application? Are any other application giving you any similar issues? Is the tablet and application on the most recent software available?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes