Re: Samsung Galaxy S 3 no email after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello UBlaakman

I would be happy to look into this. Does your S3 device work with other computers? What software is on the Laptop? Were you trying to download pictures from the S3 to your laptop? Does your work prohibit this?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mike381
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still having email problems. Deleted accounts as Verizon recommended. Emails start flowing and on day 2 brick again. Do again same result. Groundhog day here! Pretty disappointed Verizon isn't aware of the email issues and working to resolve them. Phone help is like wow we've never heard of this.Really?!!! Some assistance would be appreciated. Who has time for this.

0 Likes
UBlaakman

I have not tried it with any other computer. I plug it in to my laptop and nothing happens...then bam my laptop bluescreens and restarts.

0 Likes
needcoffee

I feel your pain..I had the same issues. I have an email acct with veizon and gmail on my phone. Under email settings I took out my verizon acct only and saved it. Then went back in and reentered the same email and passwod. Then i did a restart in my phone and it worked. Not sure if this helps or if youve tried this already. Let me know.. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
jahli
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue....   HELP!!!!      From reading the posts, it looks like I need to do a cold reset on the phone.   How do I do that?        HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
jahli
Enthusiast - Level 2

HELP!!!!    I have had the same issue with my SIII.     No e-mail received for 3 weeks.   E-mails has worked fine for months and months.    I wasn't entirely sure why I wasn't receiving e-mails but now I suspect it is due to a system update that I accepted...   I usually REFUSE SYSTEM UPDATES BECAUSE THEY CAN BE BUGGY!!!     HELP!!!!!

You mention removing the account.   What account am I removing?

0 Likes
jahli
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have checked my sync settings and manually triggered syncing.

0 Likes
jahli
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just removed and the added my earthlink account and e-mail is working so I will monitor the situation.  

0 Likes
needcoffee

Hi I ended up going to my settings and deleting my verizon email address..save. Then re-entering it and save. Then do a restart on your phone and it worked..so frustrating.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes