Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active...when?
Mikey4444
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am due for an upgrade in February 2014.  If Verizon has not stepped up with a smart phone equal to the ATT Galaxy S4 Active I will be switching to ATT.

Mikey444

reallybigsteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

I heard it will be available Aug 31st

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Gonna need a source on that one.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mikey4444,

Switching? Well, that's certainly not something I like to hear this early in the morning. Mikey, we don't have any news on the Galaxy S4 Active or comparable models but you can check in frequently for news on device launches at http://bit.ly/n5snpq . Additionally, if getting the most out of your device while leading an active lifestyle is what you're looking for, check out the Casio G'zOne 4G LTE Commando http://vz.to/14DZDf5

Evan_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
reallybigsteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon store rep told us a few days ago.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I wouldn't believe it. Most store reps don't know anything about device release dates.

0 Likes
SCtechHead
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any updates on when/if verizon will get the S4 Active?

nosamttam
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Tech support supervisor (level 2) told me a few days ago that it's definitely coming soon!

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I wouldn't put too much stock in that, there hasn't been any reports of this in the rumor mill (unless this phone isn't even popular enough for the blogosphere to take notice).

0 Likes
annettedb
Enthusiast - Level 2

In July, I wasn't given when but told 'exclusivity' is only purchased for a certain amount of time, typically a few weeks or months, then it's available to other providers.   I can only have 4 or 5 downloaded apps on my Vortex without running out of internal memory and becoming unable to receives texts or calls, plus I want my phone to go with me in water activities, so I am waiting with bated breath....  Come on, hurry up!

0 Likes