Samsung Note4
FrustratedwithPhone

I am on my second phone within 30 days, with the third one on the way.  I am telling tech assistance that my fast charger is messing up the charging ports, making my phone heat up, and is not working unless I hold it in an upward position.

.  And, the other Droid chargers that I have are all ruined due to this.  It is a vicious cycle and they will not listen.  "Let's see what happens with b the third phone."  The cloud app sends out old texts every time I set up and sync my messages, which have never fully synced after waiting hours.  I hate this phone and, as a nursing supervisor, my "old" texts have ruined my staff schedules and created much confusion

Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Note4
free_popcorn
Contributor - Level 1

Had the same problem, only with a car charger and a Verizon type charger..not the fast charger that comes with the phone. Have you tried another Samsung fast charger? Long shot but worth a try. As for the Verizon cloud app, I would not use it. I would use Google Drive, or Dropbox for anything other than contacts and text messages...there is a built in activity that backs up your text messages internally, then they can be transferred over to your SD card using the File manager app, and your Google/Gmail account will back up your contacts. The phone is great (that is, until Verizon pushes out Lollipop and it ruins the phone) so its a bummer something like the charger is giving you issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note4
free_popcorn
Contributor - Level 1

Had the same problem, only with a car charger and a Verizon type charger..not the fast charger that comes with the phone. Have you tried another Samsung fast charger? Long shot but worth a try. As for the Verizon cloud app, I would not use it. I would use Google Drive, or Dropbox for anything other than contacts and text messages...there is a built in activity that backs up your text messages internally, then they can be transferred over to your SD card using the File manager app, and your Google/Gmail account will back up your contacts. The phone is great (that is, until Verizon pushes out Lollipop and it ruins the phone) so its a bummer something like the charger is giving you issues.

0 Likes