Screen flickers and goes black. Touch screen is still responsive but LEDs don't work. Is there a fix for this?
TWombat

My LG G3 came down with this issue a few days ago. The screen will randomly flicker and get horizontal lines and eventually fade to black. This is happening about every 2/3 times I use my phone. The touch screen still functions but the LED display doesn't work.  Knocking my way back in works sometimes, but only for a little while before it goes out again. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Screen flickers and goes black. Touch screen is still responsive but LEDs don't work. Is there a fix for this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A flickering screen is something you shouldn't have to deal with, TWombat. Has the phone experienced any damage or accidents? Do you have insurance or are you aware if you have a warranty active?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes