Software Update: No More Status Bar?
carnivaljunkie

After updating my software, I no longer see an option for a status bar widget, and the widget has since disappeared from where I had it on my home screen. Is the status bar no longer an available widget?

Also, it appears that there is no longer a way to have separate volumes for the normal ringer and notifications? I often do not want my ringer and notifications at the same volume levels. Will this option return? It's very inconvenient to have to have my ringer volume down to have a quiet notification tone, and vice versa.

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Software Update: No More Status Bar?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Carnivaljunkie, I know that getting software updates from manufacturers are supposed to enhance the device. With the newest updates, sometimes things are taken away and in some instances, some new things are added. With the newest HTC M9 update here is more information on what was done:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/htc-one-m9-update/

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes