The LG G5 is not available
MICMIT82

The LG G5 is not available in any stores in Southern New England, should I be worried..?

I really want to upgrade from my current LG G3 to a newer phone experience, but this is making it very hard to do.

- Mitchman

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: The LG G5 is not available
takendraw_vzw
Verizon Employee

Micmit82, we want you to have the phone of your choice. I see you have your eye on the LG G5. Great choice of device. Currently we have stock via online ( www.vzw.com)  and phone (1-800-922-0204.) As our store’s inventory is limited, you may still place the order for the device. We don't want you to worry as you may order your device when you get a free moment.

-TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
micaimama11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Run for the highest hill. Im a G5 owner. Learned my lesson here. Aside from the camera, thats all there is. I dont know about their new LG v20 but g5 is just horrible with the quality. Just being honest here.

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

It’s important you have a great phone experience to enjoy our network, micaimama11. What’s been going on with your G5?

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICMIT82

I really appreciate the honest feedback on the LG G5, I think I gonna hold off getting the phone.  My LG G3 is good, feels old, maybe Q1-2017 will have some better phone products to  choose from.  Again thanks for the feedback.

0 Likes