I have confirmed with other Verizon users post VS99620h security update.Unable to download,install, or update any apps over 90mb on LG V30. Any apps smaller in size will update and install with no issues.
I receive 2 errors:
- "Waiting for WiFi Connection" (occurs on numerous WiFi connections and have no issues with any other apps and their connectivity).
- Error code "492". After failing to download.
I have performed the following troubleshooting procedures (as well as multiple Verizon [only] customer with the same issues) and have not resolved my problem.
- Cleared cache and data from Play Store app
- Cleared cache and data from Play Store Service
- Cleared cache and data from Download Manager
- Uninstalled all 3rd party APKs/apps.
- Deleted all temporary files.
- Restarted my device.
- Verified all system apps are up to date.
- Removed and reapplied my google account.
Can you please investigate the integrity of the latest patch or update via Verizon and offer a solution that will not require having to reset my phone data?