Re: Unlimited Data
Not applicable

No, your contract says nothing about your unlimited data plan.

0 Likes
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

Show me where is is excluded. Because if it is not covered by the agreement, VZW would not be able to make people pay.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Your contract does not have anything to do with your data plan.  Verizon can discontinue unlimited data at any time.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

okamsrazor22 wrote:

Show me where is is excluded. Because if it is not covered by the agreement, VZW would not be able to make people pay.

The terms of service require that you pay for any service that you receive from Verizon Wireless.  This is separate from the terms and conditions of the contract.  If you used the service (or had access to the service), you owe money for the service.

0 Likes
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe. Show where Data is specifically EXCLUDED from the contract.

0 Likes
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

Horses 547 wrote:

Your contract does not have anything to do with your data plan.  Verizon can discontinue unlimited data at any time.

My Service

Your Service terms and conditions are part of this agreement. Your Plan includes your monthly allowances and features, where you can use them (your "Coverage Area"), and their monthly and pay–per–use charges. You can also subscribe to several Optional Services, like text messaging packages. Together, your Plan and any Optional Services you select are your Service."

Can Verizon Wireless Change This Agreement or My Service?

We may change prices or any other term of your Service or this agreement at any time,but we'll provide notice first, including written notice if you have Postpay Service. If you use your Service after the change takes effect, that means you're accepting the change. If you're a Postpay customer and a change to your Plan or this agreement has a material adverse effect on you, you can cancel the line of Service that has been affected within 60 days of receiving the notice with no Early Termination Fee if we fail to negate the change after you notify us of your objection to it.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. The Phone plan+Text+Data=Line of service. Any change to the line of service allows us to bow out without eating an ETF.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

okamsrazor22 wrote:

Maybe. Show where Data is specifically EXCLUDED from the contract.

My post was in response to your assertion that Verizon Wireless couldn't make you pay if it weren't included in the contract.  I didn't post that data plans were not part of the contract.  Your post that follows the one that I quoted shows that the added features are part of the contract.

0 Likes
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

I know. My point is that data is part of the contract, another poster keeps posting that they are not. Obviously if you use a service you signed up for you owe for it. My post was tongue-in-cheek as in "If the services are not part of a contract, then VZW would not be covered by showing I agreed to these services they are charging for."

0 Likes
Not applicable

It's not.

0 Likes
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

Horses 547 wrote:

It's not.

Oh good. So you have come to your senses and realize that "It's not" excluded from the agreement.

0 Likes