VZW is backpedaling on Chromebook data agreement
carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

Note to Verizon Wireless customer service reps: Try not ignore a customer with a legitimate complain.. Especially a customer who is a well respected tech writer with a pretty loyal following.

http://blogs.computerworld.com/mobilewireless/24046/verizon-google-chromebook-data

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZW is backpedaling on Chromebook data agreement
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, none of the VZW reps here will see this since it wasn't marked as a question. Smiley Sad

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

And re-posting to mark it as a question is considered a duplicate posting and against the forum's Terms of Service.  Smiley Sad

carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

if any VZW reps did see this it wouldn't change anything. if anything they would respond with "we know how much you love to use the data on your chromebook, let's see if we can get that taken care of for you. have you tried a factory reset yet?"

carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

i've heard horror stories about people who violate the terms of service. what exactly do they do to violators? sentence them to contracts with a wireless company that has great coverage and horrible customer service?

0 Likes
billh2222

Bought a Chromebook in late 2013.  It came with a two-year data plan.  After about 16 months, I have no data.

0 Likes