Verizon Cloud Issues
JIMHES33

I had to perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge and I have restored all my apps including the cloud but know I can't get any of my content in the cloud back. All the says is securing cloud content and cloud contacts back up failed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud Issues
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is an issue with the Verizon Cloud recently. See the other discussions on the community here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I know how important it is to get that information restored, JIMHES33. I hope whatever caused you to need the reset in the first place has cleared up. Let's focus on that back up information though. Are you seeing a specific error message and error code number when you're trying to restore? Are you able to log into your Cloud at www.vzw.com/cloud and see your content? With your WiFi turned off are you able to browse the internet?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JIMHES33

When I open the cloud app on my phone it says cloud performance

optimization initializing. You will be able to view your content shortly.

After 5 minutes or so it displays the message, Sorry we can't connect to

the Cloud service at this time.

When I log into the cloud via the web I can't get complete login. After I

enter my password it displays the message Page cannot be displayed.

I'm able to browse the internet content with WIFI turned off.

Jimmy

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 8:27 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Ibearanchgirl

January 12 was the last time I was able to access cloud.  Angry is an understatement.  8 visits with Verizon and 2 texts that problem had been resolved.  NOT!  Come on Verizon!

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Cloud has been "Optimizing" now for two days. In another thread, their problem was resolved.

Now I cannot backup anything, since it is stuck at "Optimizing" which is a pain.

DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Disabled Cloud, which reverted to older version. Restarted phone, the tried Cloud without updating to newer version, made it to " Cannot connect to server "

Updated to newest version, now stuck on "Optimizing"

Sheesh, a fix please.

0 Likes
ToddA3782
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use Verizon Cloud fully. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Message for assistance.