Re: Verizon  Sucks!!!
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You had a 14 day return period, you didn't notice this problem in that time?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Sucks!!!
pastorcharlie72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Run, run as fast as you can when you can from this comapny. People have to learn they DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildman
Legend

pastorcharlie72 wrote:

Run, run as fast as you can when you can from this comapny. People have to learn they DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

By the post that you have been making in several threads, you must live under a bridge dont you?   Troll in the house.. 

0 Likes
pastorcharlie72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Drink all the kool-aid you want, this company is by far the worst in customer service I have ever seen.

Wildman
Legend

I wont ever say any CS is the best but since I got to Verizon since leaving Sprint after 12 years and also issues with 7 days with T-Mobile, Verizon has been superior.

Oh and by the way I havent had Kool Aid for years..

0 Likes
bigtitan
Contributor - Level 2

I'm not saying that VZW is great, good or even ok but there are FAR worse companies out there...In my opinion, many people dont read enough of VZWs fine print and then complain about it after the fact.  And then when they dont get the answer they want, they give up too easy.

Wildman
Legend

bigtitan wrote:

I'm not saying that VZW is great, good or even ok but there are FAR worse companies out there...In my opinion, many people dont read enough of VZWs fine print and then complain about it after the fact.  And then when they dont get the answer they want, they give up too easy.

Very good point..

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Personally, I've never had an issue with their customer service.  As long as you understand that they have certain rules (that sometimes they will even work with you on) and you read the fine print (which you should have done before you signed your contract) you'll see that they aren't any worse than any other carrier.  As you haven't even given any reasons for why you made your statement, I'm going to go ahead and just dismiss it.

nanners409
Enthusiast - Level 2

I for one am VERY pleased with Verizon service. The coverage in my area is great.I am in a very rural area. When out on the road, nothing compares to the coverage Verizon has. Period!  Customer service is well, super! Friendly , helpful and willing to work with you and your problems.. Did yinz (yes, I am a Pittsburger!) ever think some of your problems you've brought on yourself? EVERYONE has faults, it's only human!  Ok, I'm off my soapbox now, but I really think you should clean up your own backyard first before accusing someone of wrong doing. *bows to Verizon*. Thanks!!

0 Likes
jscrawley
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've actually had very good experineces with VZW. I've been with Tmobile and ATT in the past and their coverage is awful compared to verizon. The phones are always good and coverage is great. No company is perfect, I gurantee sprint, tmobile and ATT all ahve issues, just like verizon does. I'm not sure if you are just trying to start a hate post, or if you are just bored and have nothing else better to do, but trust me all companies have their problems.

0 Likes