Re: Verizon Up Starbucks reward not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goodness! We absolutely want to make sure that you're getting all the benefits of being a Verizon customer! And we want to make sure you're getting your gift card reward! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can take care of you!

*Chance

0 Likes
Saboochcat

Doesn't work for me either. I am logged into my account, so you should be able to identify me and reach out. How can I can get help without calling? Already wasted enough time troubleshooting with chat support. Tried on desktop and app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing with redeeming your claimed reward. Please contact Verizon Up directly at 866-895-5579 Mon - Fri, 8 AM - 8 PM ET and Sat-Sun, 8 AM - 6 PM ET for further assistance with this matter. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
pinger2474

When clicking on Use Now, the message I receive on the Starbucks app is "Uh oh! This offer could not be validated."  I've tried removing the app and reinstalling as suggested by another user but that doesn't work either as it tries to paste the code before I've logged into the app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pinger2474, if not already please contact our Verizon Up Team at 866-895-5579 between 8:00AM - 8:00PM ET to help correct the Starbucks reward for you. Thanks!

- Alan

0 Likes