Voicemail notification and dialing issues on Moto X
AGB2BPro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently had to do a hard reset on my Moto X 1st generation 32mb.  (pain in the a$$ but it fixed the main issue). Now there's a couple things I can't get to work the way they did before related to voicemail:

1. Can't figure out how to add the pause and password on to the *86 it automatically dials when I click on New Voicemail notification. I have already added it to the Contact called Voicemail but that doesn't seem to help.
  2. I used to have a different tone for voicemail notifications vs. messaging/text notifications. Now I can't find anywhere that indicates a separate tone for voicemail.

For both issues I've gone into Settings-->Sound AND Settings-->Apps-->Voicemail but can't find what I need in either place. I KNOW I did it before!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail notification and dialing issues on Moto X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AGB2BPro,
Let's figure this out together. Having access to your VM and being able to make changes as needed is important. Lets try a few other things here. Are you able to go into the Voicemail application itself (not dialing *86) and going into the menu then select settings to see if you can adjust the sounds that way? Keep us posted.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes