Voicemail woes, Galaxy S4
tima113

Just a few days ago this problem started when trying to access basic voicemail. Up until a few days ago I just dialed *86 and the system went directly to my voicemail box. Now when I dial *86 I get the "welcome to the message management system" message with instructions to press # to access my mailbox. Thought maybe verizon reset the voicemail system so I proceeded to dial # then enter my 10 digit number followed by # and the system does not recognize my number. What is the issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail woes, Galaxy S4
jbp121
Enthusiast - Level 1

Call Tech Support and they will reset your phone with no loss of saved voicemails. That easy. Nothing else works. Call 800-922-0204 for Tech Support option. 

Re: Voicemail woes, Galaxy S4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tima113,

This is not a common issue for our voicemail services. Not to worry, I am here to get you back up and running. Just to clarify, have you made any recent changes on your account? What were your doing on your phone prior to this occuring? Do all of your other services work properly (calls, text, data)?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes