Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
gotxrayvision
Enthusiast - Level 2

An update. I was charged on my account a couple of hours ago for the taxes on the phone and the ship date on the Verizon app is now reading 3/7/16. I suppose a shipping label has been created and hopefully that means it'll ship tomorrow.

Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a silver S7 Edge in silver online on the 23rd.  I received an order email that day that it would ship by 3/11.  When I go into my account from a webpage it says its Processing still. There are no shipping dates or any dates listed other than the date it was ordered. . When i goto My Orders from the Android appbot says I have no orders...  My credit card hasn't been charged tax.  When i call and chat Verizon they assured me repeatedly that it would be shipped by 3/11.  Why do i see others that have ordered days after me with their phones shipped?  Why does my order show zero movement?  If my phone has no movement by Thurs I'm saying byebye Verizon and going to Tmobile due to Verizon's incompetence in being able to do a preorder event and keep their customers correctly notified whats going on with their preorders...

0 Likes
malkochoglu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think there are a lot of people like me here having S7 edge silver promotion issues. Promotion motivated me to place an order. I, too, ordered S7 edge silver. When it came to redeem I was shocked when I saw I needed IMEI on redeem website. Advertisement was not clear and like others said. I first contact Verizon, CSs keep telling we are still eligible but I contacted promotion company's contact center. they clearly say if you don't enter IMEI by 03/31, then no promotion.

Verizon should not keep telling people you had no control over this. You had control over your webpage and could have noted that we need to have the device to get the promotion. We are your customers not Samsung's. We ordered phone at Verizon website, checking the terms on your website. And you should help for us to solve this issue with Samsung. I am sure there are many executives at Verizon who have sit side by side Samsung executive each day. This is a simple issue to fix. Raise your customers' issue and ask them to fix this.

If you still cannot fix it, tell us our IMEI numbers in advance so that we can redeem the offer before we had the devices.

On the other hand I have a complaint against one of Verizon chat associates. How can I file a complaint?

Thank you...

kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told when the VR/Gear S2 site went live I'd be able to enter my order number to register.  That isnt the case at all. . Verizon told me on the phone if their order system screwed up they would get me a Gear S2 at their cost or credit my account the $350 price of the of the Gear S2 if the promos were all gone due to their preorder nightmare.  They said they didn't want to lose me as a customer. .

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Memphis, TN is the FedEx Shipping hub not UPS. If it was shipping via UPS, it would be in Louisville KY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is incorrect, I have 2 phones delivered tomorrow from Memphis via UPS....  received notification from My Choice via UPS for shipment arriving  between 12:45-2:45pm.

0 Likes
Rackinashzure
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update: My husband's S7 Edge shipment date has changed to 03-07-2016, but today, it still says processing. I'm hopefully it would ship soon so we can get on with the promotion.

Mine on the other had has been shipped and will be here tomorrow. ^_^ I really hope everything and everyone's problems will be resolved soon.

0 Likes
jimmy_pop
Enthusiast - Level 2

So annoyed with Verizon… Preordered Black Edge at 9:30 on 2/23 through my Enterprise account using a buddy upgrade, since my line isn’t eligible until next week.  Since then, I’ve been patiently waiting, lurking here and other forums, watching the excitement build.

Yesterday morning, I had an email from Verizon, but not my expected ship notification.  Instead the email said that my order had not been completed – “{PHONE#} is not eligible for upgrade until 3/15/2016.  Please confirm if you still want to use another line that is eligible to upgrade?”

Well, duh, I know my line isn’t eligible, which is why I did a buddy upgrade in the first place… Logged on to Enterprise account and my status said the order was “Completed” with an estimated ship date of 3/11.  With the discrepancy between not completed/completed, I figured I better give Verizon Customer Service a call to be sure my order is still OK.  CS rep checks a couple things, says the order is good, should ship soon, so I’m feeling good.

Yesterday afternoon, I’m seeing everyone talking about tracking numbers, picking up phones at BB, etc. and decide to check my status again.  Still no ship info and my order status being “Completed” starts to worry me – in my world, “completed” means done, over, finished, as in if it’s complete, the phone should have been shipped, delivered and in my hands.  So, I hit up the Verizon chat to find out if they can tell me any more info.  Chat-lady looks it up and tells me that there is not any shipping info and when she tries to open the order, she gets an error message.  So she thinks we should re-order the phone!  On top of that, her system is showing an iPhone on the order!!!

Call up CS again, the CS agent looks into it for a while and discovers the problem – the line I used for the buddy upgrade was discontinued 3 days after I placed the original order, so that’s why my order is in no-man’s land.  And, we need to place a new order.

Why was there no notification when the line was deactivated?  Why wasn’t I notified?  Why wasn’t the main system admin notified?  Why did my order sit in limbo for a week and a half?  Why didn’t the first CS rep I talked to yesterday morning tell me this?  Why didn’t the CS chat person tell me this?

When the order was placed again, she told me the expected ship date was 3/11.  I really hope I get my phone this week because, you know that’s the reason I preordered it 2 weeks ago!!  On top of it, I could miss out on the Gear freebies because of this.  (Full disclosure: when I preordered, I wasn’t even aware of this deal, I just wanted the phone.  And not even 100% sure I qualify anyway, since it's an Enterprise order.  So, this isn’t a major issue for me, but still…)

OK, end of my rant.  Fingers crossed that I have a new phone soon.  For all those getting them in the next few days, enjoy!

0 Likes
TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, has anyone gone ahead and cancelled their order?  I guess my question to Verizon Wireless Customer Support is: What is the point of a pre-order if they won't ship until on or after the release date?  Doesn't that become a "Post-Order" then?  Wouldn't it make more sense to just go to a store and get them?  I mean, in basically every city now, you can't walk 10 feet without hitting another cell phone store/carrier!

I think the promotion is off the table now since so many people have already either received their phones or shipping confirmation they will be delivered in the next day or two.  My guess is the watches will be long gone!

Yes, I know in the grand scheme of life and the world, this isn't a big deal, but it is a lot of money to commit for a long period of time.

And please, I beg you, quit pushing the Facebook adds to Pre-Order the Galaxy S7 and Edge!!  That ship has sailed and really just rubs salt in a festering wound!

0 Likes
Jrofosho
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered Silver Edge 2/28
Email Link says it will ship on 3/11.
Verizon app give a ship date of 11/13/1868 !

Verizon customer service says i will RECEIVE the phone on 3/11.

So i'm just going to hope it comes soon. I was really counting on this phone to call a dying relative who will be dying on the 12th. I only ordered the phone because they said i would have it by the 11th. I hope i get to talk to my relative one last time! *Fingers crossed*

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jimmy_pop,

Ensuring you receive your phone sooner than later is the goal.  We apologize for any inconvenience you may have endure.  Ordering a phone should have been a simple process with no trouble at all.  We truly appreciate your time.  You can take advantage of the Samsung promotion offered when upgrading.  Register on the website here http://bit.ly/1QRxZ4L.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes