Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
occidental
Enthusiast - Level 2

What a bunch of [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] by Verizon. I ordered mine 3 minutes after open orders on 2/23 and the [removed] at Verip-off couldn't figure out how to ship it properly. It's still processing. [removed] ?? If I don't get my phone on time (I need it for an important trip) I'm cancelling that [removed] and going to T-Mobile. No wonder T-Mobile is kicking Verizon's [removed]

Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
gotxrayvision
Enthusiast - Level 2

I woke up to a tracking number for my Silver S7 edge order in my e-mail. Verizon app and the website are both updated to reflect that the order has shipped and the tracking number is on them as well. Mine is being shipped through UPS so the tracking number in UPS system doesn't have it's info updated yet to show a delivery time, but I'd imagine it will be on Thursday.

BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

yes. if you look at your invoice in the app it says 2 day shipping mine is coming from pa via fedex and its thursday by 8pm

0 Likes
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

I preordered my S7 Edge in Titanium on the 2/23 online.  I had an order number that just says processing.   How is it that people that preordered them in the same color on 2/28 are having them shipped for deliver tomorrow and I'm still waiting around with Processing in my order?!

Beaner5270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I may just cancel mine altogether if my ship date doesnt change.  I will either try instore, or maybe try another carrier.  Tired of the Verizon run around.

0 Likes
StephMtnz
Enthusiast - Level 2

kidqwik I have the same question. I ordered mine on 2/23 around noon and other people that placed their order after are already receiving order shipping confirmations.

0 Likes
Rackinashzure
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got off the phone with a Customer Service Rep about the status of my

husband's S7 Edge (silver titanium) - super nice lady by the way. She said

the S7 Edges were being released earlier than the original date of 3/11/16.

So honestly I would be happy also the silver titanium is a very popular

color right - it may be on backorder until the next shipment comes in. My

husband's shipping date was for yesterday 3/7/16 but it's been shipped yet;

it's still processing. Also, it could be in the process of them creating

the label or tracking number which is why it may not show online.

My gold platinum will be here tomorrow, and his may too or Thursday.

I guess as long as we get them on or before the 11th, we'd be satisfied.

kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

@I just got off the phone with Internet Orders support and they fixed everything no one in chat or the *611 customer services reps could see or do.  I had paid off my Verizon Edge Note 4 right before I ordered my S7 and for some reason the system wasn't automatically taking out the taxes for the new phone as it should have.  This is what delayed my order the whole time!!!  The rep manually made it take out the taxes and then bam, I was good to go.  All the PDF order documents showed up in my My Verizon Inbox as soon as she did that.  She said the system is experience glitches with the orders for some.  Call this #, 866-338-7390 if you ordered your phone online and it's still stuck on Processing, etc.  The one was able to find out was going on ASAP unlike all the previous customer services reps online and when you called *611.  She said mine should ship tonight. Whew!!!!  I knew something was wrong and I wouldn't take no for an answer no matter how many times they said no.  It was all because their system screwing up and not charging me for the order why it kept saying Processing.  Let me know what they say!  StephMtnz

StephMtnz
Enthusiast - Level 2

kidqwik  Thank you so much! I called that # and they gave much more accurate information! She said my phone is sitting in the warehouse since last night getting ready to be shipped out tonight. I will be getting my phone no later than Friday. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

StephMtnz  Congrats!  Are you showing the documentation in your My Verizon?  Goto My Verizon, My Billing, Documents & Receipts and see if your device payment agreement, etc is there.  When it's there you'll know you're good.  I'd call back and ask to see if they took your taxes out. That kept mine without documents and at Processing the whole time.  It wasn't until they manually charged the taxes that everything flooded into my account I was good to go.