Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Whats up with recent oreo update hack? Cellphone is messed up in a very bad way! There's nothing right about it. Thanks...
AUNTIEEM34

What's up with recent oreo update hack? Cellphone messed up in a very bad way?  Only explanation for  this is wrong.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Whats up with recent oreo update hack? Cellphone is messed up in a very bad way! There's nothing right about it. Thanks...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, AUNTIEEM. I would love to help you and figure out the best way to get your cellphone back to working perfectly after the Oreo update. I just to need to know what is going on, specifically, with your device. If you have more than one thing going on, we can tackle each issue one at a time. Please tell us how we can help and we will be standing by ready to assist.

Tina_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes