When I hook my phone to the computer the only files i see now are camera files.I must have changed something by accident as I could earlier see all the files on both the sim card and tand the sd card. I need to know what has happened
ouateoneto

When I hook my phone to the computer the only files i see now are camera files..Earlier when I hooked it all the files on the sim card and the sd card were there .Trying to find out what I did to make the change and how to restore it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I hook my phone to the computer the only files i see now are camera files.I must have changed something by accident as I could earlier see all the files on both the sim card and tand the sd card. I need to know what has happened
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ouateoneto, it can be troubling not to find all your files on device after connecting it to your computer. Let me help to get them restored as much as possible. Which exact device are you using? Do you know if you back up your data to the Verizon Cloud? Share some details so we can look into resolving this concern.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes