Enthusiast - Level 1

When will note 8 be available

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will note 8 be available
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kanani, I can understand the desire to get into another Note phone. I am also a big Note fan and user. We will provide some information regarding the Note 8. At this time we do not have any idea if or when another note will become available. There are other great phones that are now available and I know that we can find one that you will enjoy just as much. Follow the link for more information on our available devices: http://vz.to/28RWeoh

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sometime AFTER Samsung announces it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kanani, I can understand the desire to get into another Note phone. I am also a big Note fan and user. We will provide some information regarding the Note 8. At this time we do not have any idea if or when another note will become available. There are other great phones that are now available and I know that we can find one that you will enjoy just as much. Follow the link for more information on our available devices: http://vz.to/28RWeoh

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes