When will the Galaxy S5 mini be available through Verizon?
Rollerdawg

I'm looking to replace my Razr M, but don't want a huge phone.  The S4 mini is dated - any thoughts as to whether the Galaxy S5 mini might be available through Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will the Galaxy S5 mini be available through Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rollerdawg,

Happy to help with your search for a new phone! Are you currently eligible for an upgrade? You can check your eligibility by dialing #UPG from your device. 

The Galaxy S5 is definitely a good question, but there isn't currently any information out right now.  We have the Samsung Galaxy S5 along with many other great devices available that you can view here; http://bit.ly/nD0WuY .  Let us know if you have any other questions.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mkarps
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on...simple yes or no.  You did the s4 mini in Nov last year...so I assume no s5 mini?  Or is it in the works?

0 Likes
goldfish16
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree. Just answer the question, YES or NO.  It has been a year now.

I 'chatted' online with a Verizon employee today who told me "NO" they will not be getting either the S5 Mini or the S6 Mini because those are both featured phones (or will be, in case of S6) of another carrier.

Seriously considering one of those other carriers now. After 20 years, I am FED UP with Verizon, their secrecy, elitist attitudes, and their high prices. Friends have phones with smaller carriers and they work perfectly fine!

0 Likes
mikenap96
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I assume Verizon will never answer the question even though its obvious they aren't getting the S5 mini.

Been with Verizon since they were Bell Mobile.    Think I will be looking elsewhere.

0 Likes
Rollerdawg

Not really an answer that I can use.  The S5/6 is too big for me - but I thought I already said that?

0 Likes
nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

Never. The S7 is going to be released in Feb with a smaller size so I don't think you'll see any other Samsung mini devices.

0 Likes