When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827V LTE be available in stores?
baudwalk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Given the non-LTE S3 has been available in Best Buy for weeks and the FCC approved the LTE version -- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 Verizon Model Hits The FCC | Androidheadlines.com -- in early March, why won't anyone tell me when the S3 LTE will appear in the product cue? It seems silly that no one will tell us customers a delivery date.

The related problem is my Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2014) LTE is long in the tootH and badly needs an OS upgrade. Verizon and Samsung point fingers at each other as to why no OS upgrade has been made in ~2 years. At  this point I give up trying to extract blood from a stone, and I'll buy the S3 LTE.

As a customer since 1992 -- my first Motorola bag phone -- and a shareholder since VZ issued common stock, I don't consider these responses to date to be good form.

When will we see the S3 SM-T827V LTE in the product cue and in the stores? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T827V LTE be available in stores?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

GJBSOURCE , our intentions are always to help keep the customer informed and unfortunately at this time we do not have any information regarding the release of the tablet. However, baudwalk you can definitely stay in the loop by signing up for our Email Updates http://vz.to/1m2tKLh .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Baudwalk, we understand that you're excited to get a working tablet. At this time, we do not have any information about the release of the Samsung Tab S3 LTE. Use this link to see other Samsung tablets that are available: http://vz.to/2pgGsgk.

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GJBSOURCE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, I'm sure that the op already has visited that link mannny times. This is how they know that the LTE Tab S3 is not being offered in Verizon's current lineup of tablets. I thought that the proper customer service reply is, "I don't have that information, but I will look for a solution to your inquiry."  If it's against policy to not give information on new products, then just be honest and say so. Don't insult our intelligence by referring us to a link that is the basis for asking the question.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

GJBSOURCE , our intentions are always to help keep the customer informed and unfortunately at this time we do not have any information regarding the release of the tablet. However, baudwalk you can definitely stay in the loop by signing up for our Email Updates http://vz.to/1m2tKLh .

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

My response is that you will know when it is available when you're actually able to purchase it.

0 Likes