Where did my ringtones go after I downloaded them from VCast tones?
rminotti

I just recently bought a LG Lucid.  This is my first smartphone, so it's a big change coming from a basic phone.  I recently purchased some ringtones from the VCast tones app on my phone, but now I can't find them anywhere.  When I go into my recent purchases from VCast, they are both there.  But if I open up my ringtones/downloads they're not listed.  Does anyone know where I can find them?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Where did my ringtones go after I downloaded them from VCast tones?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you download them from the app that you purchased the ringtones from?

I haven't brought a ringtone in years so I don't know how to use the application you mentioned.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rminotti

Yes, I dowloaded the ringtones from the VCast Tones app that was already on my phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try installing a file explorer from the Play Store. The ringtones might have saved to a location different then the standard download folder. You can use the file explorer app to search the phone storage.

Estrongs or Astro are the well known ones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rminotti

Thanks Ann!  I downloaded it and recovered one of my ringtones.  Unfortunately the other one is still missing.  Strangely enough, it wasn't located in the same folder as the one I recovered.  You would think that since I downloaded them from the same place, they would be located in the ssame folder.

0 Likes
dawnmarie9703

I tried the Astro and everything was empty.  I still can't find my ringtones.

0 Likes
Leprechaun7421
Enthusiast - Level 2

Speaking of ringtones, does anyone know if it is possible to "delete" ringtones that you have downloaded?

0 Likes