Re: Where is Advanced Calling 1.0 for the Z3v?
Tidbits
Legend

Why do I say block C rules. Any manufacturer requesting the standards Verizon has to hand it readily. Isn't that awesome?

0 Likes
NoAC1_0

Oh shoot I just helped you realize you have AC 2.0, so you owe me one then right?

So how many Wi-Fi calls you made without knowing it?

Here is the kicker, I can go to Verizon's site and it shows my phones are "Compatible" but yet I have no way of using it 'cause the phones features is not capable of doing so. So here is the question again revised "Where is AC 2.0 for the Sony Z3v?"

I understand there is a feature in "Settings" that lets you toggle AC "on" and "off" (in case you are in a bad 4g LTE area), which is not present on the Sony Z3v, without that feature AC is not complete and useless.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I am going to take it as a no at this point. I am giving you an out so you can get better support and away from what torments you.

Take care man.

0 Likes
NoAC1_0

Selling the phone, then buying another one, is not an option at this point, I am not ready to let Verizon off the hook, nor will I be in any perceivable future.

Verizon needs to step up and make this right, make amends with Sony whatever it takes, I can see Sony's point that Sony built a special version of product for Verizon and then Verizon drops it (again) after 10 months.

Verizon is a bully, and you know what they say about bullies?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Then you proved my point and why you are stuck the way you are. You are stuck on paying the bill and complaining to complain. When someone offers you an out that will affect Verizon's bottom line which speaks a whole lot louder than fitting the bill and complaining about it.

The courts don't agree with you. The courts see it since carriers don't have source code it's up to the manufacturers to support the products. It's ultimately their product. Since block C is available Verizon has to give the code to Sony and they can implement said code. If they do not and becuase you think Verizon dropped their products which sorry is laughable. As that would be against FCC REGUALTION imposef to Verizon. Sony just needs to say something to the FCC. Why do you think they are not... Because they are slacking on support on their own.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Seriously. Look at Sprint and how many customers they have lost the past 3 years. Look at what they are doing to try and retain customers. Throwing everything including two kitchen sink. Telling bottom line talks more than fitting the bill and being disgruntled.

0 Likes