Why Does My Phone Keep Blowing Its Speaker?
Fordcraft2

Why is it that every 3-4 weeks I have to call CS to request a replacement phone for the same reason of a blown speaker and get nothing but a runaround and get sent a new phone to find out 2-3 weeks I'm calling again for the same stinking issue,how many...

#6 replacement phone in 5 months with same speaker issue,only to find I'm calling for the same stinking issue AGAIN,why can't they give good CS and grant my request to send a totally different phone Motorola defy has an issue with the phone and Verizon continues to send the same 1 every 2-3 weeks, wish a person at CS would have the same issue,what would happen then huh? UNBELIEVABLE!!!calling Sprint or someone else tomorrow, been a customer with Verizon for 25 years and no help, they aren't the only provider out there even though they think they are

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Blowing Its Speaker?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you use the phone at full volume all the time?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Fordcraft2

No, I use a blue tooth device 99% of the time and I can only stand about half the volume without blowing my eardrums,i also have a JBL moto mod for music

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

don't you control the volume when using blue-tooth thru the headset??

0 Likes
Fordcraft2

Yes I use headset volume but that doesn't have anything to do with speaker on the phone, even if volume was up on the phone just for the ringer that shouldn't blow the speaker and that level isn't all the way up

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

the volume for the ringer is the volume for the speaker.

is there a separate volume control on the jbl moto mod??

not to be rude but, to kill 5 phones tells me the volume is way up for the ringer & modulated either on the jbl device or the headphone.

0 Likes