Will Verizon be releasing the S5 mini?
mushu15
Enthusiast - Level 1

As I'm sure a lot of people have heard, Samsung is already working on the S6. Should I be assuming that the S5 mini is going to be skipped over in favor of waiting for the next generation galaxy? I love the Galaxy line but a mini would be perfect.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon be releasing the S5 mini?
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

The S5 mini is going to be released, although we don't have a date yet, we just recently started getting accessories ready for the Verizon s5 mini.

l7892
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Wireless Customer Support Yess I really want to know if you are getting it! pleasssseeee I have been waiting for the Galaxy S5 mini since the summer I want this phone.

0 Likes
EagleWing1500
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has been the most frustrating, time wasting search for information on the S5 Mini.

to even find a thread with people asking the same question that I am was very difficult.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

From reading the questions and comments re this topic, Verizon is obviously going to lose some customers over it.

I can only assume that they won't mind.

Great Customer Service Verizon!

0 Likes
mkarps
Enthusiast - Level 2

Waiting as well...sick of the generic "maybe you'd like to upgrade to this phone which is available" robot comments. I see US cellular just released there version..

Snn5
Legend

They might want to iron out the regular S5 issues first.

0 Likes
mkarps
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem that's its too big?  They can by releasing the mini.

0 Likes
mkarps
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just wish there was someone with Verizon who actually could tell us yes or no on this phone.  I don't want the HTC remix and will have to move to att network and get an unlocked one otherwise since no news.  I don't like the big phones.

Snn5
Legend

I just don't know why they would bring another mini on the scene.  The S3 and S4 mini didn't do so well and the S6 is coming out in a month or so.  Why bring out a mini version of an old phone?  Verizon can only offer so many phones, and with the new BB Classic, S6, G4, next iPhone 6s, Moto E/G/X whatever, it doesn't make sense to do so.  Yes, smaller phones in the 4-5 inch screen size might be desirable to some, but just like BB and WP users will tell you...Verizon caters to the crowd that wants the bigger, better, whatever.

mkarps
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just keep hearing how accessories are coming in etc. Just want a real answer yes or no cause I can bounce around carriers if need. And yes I prefer a little smaller sized phone.  The s5 mini unlocked is a huge seller and is big overseas and now us cellular carries it.

0 Likes