Re: Xperia text issue
Noel_jade
Enthusiast - Level 1

I couldn't agree more! Verizon AND Sony need to give us what we were

promised or upgrade our phones without fees!

0 Likes
ndratz91
Enthusiast - Level 3

From what It looks like, verizon is at fault. Sony pushed the 5.1 update to the z3 in July and Verizon has never pushed it to us. They keep postponing it for whatever reason

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We wish we had more insight as to updates on the horizon, ndratz91. All we have is information on when the last update was pushed out ( found here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/ ). With having already lifted a ticket to avail, at any time has your device been replaced under warranty?  

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ndratz91
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, it has not and nor will it be. I am not going to get a factory refurbished phone for a problem that it may still have and clearly other people are having especially when it hasn't had an update that would most likely fix this problem and so many others

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We regret that we’ve run out of options available at our disposal, ndratz1. Should you reconsider Verizon Wireless is currently running our Open Enrollment program. The reason for mentioning is that this extends out the manufacturer’s one year warranty. If you do wish to exchange out the device then you’ll be covered, even if it’s been more than the one year from original purchase. More details can be found here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/businessportals/support/splash/mb/insurance_open_enrollment.html

DavidH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ndratz91
Enthusiast - Level 3

once again you aren't paying attention to what I am saying. If you would pull away from your script for a second and pay attention, I never said I do not have insurance, I do have it, I said I am not going to get a factory refurbished phone through insurance when it will probably have the same problem eventually that my phone now has when all it needs is a software update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure we get this issue resolved is our priority, ndratz91. I have sent you a private message so we can look further into this for you.

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes