problem. I don't know if AT&T users experience the same problem with other

users, but according to other people's replies to this chain, it appears

they do.

On Mar 6, 2016 9:14 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Re: incoming iphone text messages breaking up
JoeSki73

Did you ever find a solution to this?

I have the same exact problem with my GS7.

0 Likes
chris_k1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also happens with my new Moto G Play Droid, stock messaging app.  It did it with my previous S6.  It's annoying as heck, and I'd love to see a fix.

0 Likes
JeepGuy2002
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue.   Messages are sent from an AT&T iPhone to my Verizon Moto Z Force Droid in Black/Lunar Grey 32 GB Black and my default messaging app is Message+.  Many are broken into 67 character messages, and in the wrong order, but it does not always break the messages up.

It seems to me like if there is emoji in the message it will break it up, into 67 byte messages (long press the message and tap Message Info to get the length).

But I also got a message that I did not see any emoji in it, that appears it should have been 233 characters but was broken up into one message of 153 characters and another of 80 characters.  And another that was a total of 486 bytes and was broken up into 3 messages each 153 and one that is 27.  I also have messages that were broken in the middle of a word into lengths of 153 and 46 bytes and came across in the wrong order.

I also have one that was 156 bytes and it was not broken up, but I got it twice.

And I have one that was 159 bytes that came across just fine.

I have also received multimedia messages of 263.4 KB that with a relatively long text message that appears to have come across just fine.

0 Likes
JeepGuy2002
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, I have a message which included one of the older smiley faces such as a : - ) (not one of the more recent emojis) that was 167 bytes total and was broken into messages that were 153 bytes, and 14 bytes.  And they were in the incorrect order.

0 Likes
JeepGuy2002
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is Verizon bothering to do anything about this??????????

JeepGuy2002
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has there EVER been any resolution to this?

Or does Verizon just not care?

0 Likes
JILKUR17

I am also having this issue. Is there a fix yet? This is incredibly frustrating!

0 Likes
JACFRI44

I have Samsung S8 plus and this is happening to me as well. Any resolution?

0 Likes
cyndie1030
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have always had this happen on every cell phone I've ever had.  I am always on some sort of Android phone and if I get a text from an iPhone on AT&T and now Cricket, their texts get broken up into 67 characters.  No special characters or emjois in them.  67 Characters and it breaks, even if in the middle of a word.  And as others have said, you can get them out of order, which makes it a bit of a puzzle to piece them back together so you can figure out what was said.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes